Mauritius is famous for the Dodo (an extinct flightless bird the size of a swan), a multicultural population, incredible expensive resorts (up to $600 a night and more) the island caters for the more wealthy customers, Mauritius rum, sugar and fruit jams, the Seven Coloured Earths, an underwater waterfall, the Giant water lilies in the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, ravanne drum and Sega music, and nice golf courses.
The country includes several islands of volcanic origin. Besides the main island of Mauritius, there is Rodrigues Island 600 km away to the east and two outer islands, Agaléga, 1065 km to the north, and the uninhabited archipelago of the Cargados Carajos Shoals (Saint Brandon), 430 km to the northeast.
Mauritius, Rodrigues, and Réunion belong to the Mascarene Islands, with Mauritius being the largest. The island is about 61 km long and 45 km wide, with an area of 1,864 km²; in comparison, it is slightly smaller than Tenerife or about as big as Maui, Hawaii.
Welcome to Mauritius! On arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by a local representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to soak in the tropical paradise ambience with white sandy beaches and swaying coconut trees.
Enjoy a full day excursion of North Island. Drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel and its surrounding area. Later, proceed to Le Caudan / Port Louis Waterfront, with its handicraft market and multi cuisine restaurant. Last stop will be at Bagatelle - Mall of Mauritius. Drive back to the hotel.
Enjoy a full day South Island tour. Drive to Curepipe and visit the ship model factory and Adamas Diamond duty free shop. View the scenic town of Curepipe and its surrounding area from the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. Drive to Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake and view the stunning 108 feet statue of 'MangalMahadev'. Proceed to Vallee des Couleurs and view the fascinating 23-coloured earth whose origin dates back to millions of years following the eruption of the Bassin Blanc volcano - its ashes, which bear witness to that event, are unique in the world. Return back to the hotel.
Enjoy a full day excursion to the picturesque island of Ile aux Cerfs, a haven for lovers of the sea, sand and sun. Ile aux Cerfs is a perfect tropical playground with dazzling white beaches fringed by the warm azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Get mesmerized by the scenic beauty of miles of fine white beaches and aquamarine waters. Make the most of this leisurely day either sunbathing or enjoying the turquoise lagoon and the numerous water sports. Don't miss the option of taking an underwater sea walk, an exciting opportunity to walk on the Ocean Bed.
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. We trust that you enjoyed your Instant Vacation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for a quick reference, Kindly mail or contact our consultants for final quotation.
- Quotation is based on added hotels in specific categories, however the same is strictly on 'Availability' and in the case of change in accommodation supplement charges shall be applicable.
- Child Sharing for up to two children below 4 years without an extra bed is complimentary.
- Child Sharing for 1 child above 4 years without an extra bed is charged only for meals and stay.
- In case of a requirement for an extra bed in the room, charges shall be the same as adult guest sharing charges.
Advance Booking Fee:
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 - 10 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure and refund shall be made as per applicability.CANCELLATION POLICY:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:Cancellation charges per person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
- In case of peak period, 100% cancellation charges applicable once guaranteed.
- For any refund case, final discretion by hotel/ ferry/ transporter .
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by booker.