A fun-filled, Destination with culture, history and natural wonders, this Land of a Thousand Smiles is ripe with countless travel temptations and with the advent of Thailand Tourism, it has emerged as a magnet for tourists across the world. This kingdom of amazement truly is a wondrous place to endure it all. You will be able to discover some of the spectacular tourist places in Thailand that will make you go in awe of this vivid South-East Asian jewel.
Mainly Bangkok, Phi Phi Islands, and Phuket are the most included destinations in the Thailand tour packages. Apart from these, a lot of countryside destinations and little-known places like the UNESCO city of Ayutthaya, the gateway to the Golden Triangle Chiang Rai, Railay Beach or the secluded island of Koh Kood are coming into the limelight as the promising tourist spots.
On arrive at Bangkok international airport you should proceed for all immigration formalities. After baggage claim at Exit Point – Meet our local representative will meet you and drives you to the gold coast of Thailand.
Move to Pattaya en route visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo and take photos with Tigers after breakfast move to Pattayya which lies down 140-kms approx. 3 hrs drive south-east of Bangkok ,after move to Pattaya, Afternoon lunch will be provided at nearby restaurant.
Check in hotel and relax until evening. Visit Pattaya’s most popular night show, Alcazar Show - a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume. Enjoy unlimited Indian hot Veg/Non veg dinner at local finest Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Pattayya.
Today after continental breakfast at your hotel get set to explore the charm and beauty of coral island start with an exciting speedboat ride to the island. Here you can enjoy various watersports activities like parasailing, snorkeling, under sea walking. etc. on your own (pls carry goggles and swimwear). On return to Pattaya lunch will provide near by the restaurant.Evening is leisure for you Overnight stay in Pattayya.
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, check out hotel and sit back in your a/c coach, as we drive you to the city of angels, On arrival in Bangkok, en route visit Gems gallery at gems gallery world most different types for stones with quality and warranty available, they show the how to get and manufacture of stones after completing move to Bangkok city tour,Visit “The perfect architecture of Thai art”.
Also visit ‘WatTraimit’- The temple of the golden Buddha where the Buddha statue is made up of five and half tones of pure solid gold. Visit Marble Buddha temple and kings palace and main ministry offices and some important markets like China town etc. Shop until evening later we proceed to Enjoy unlimited Indian hot veg/non veg Dinner at local finest Indian restaurant. Overnightstayin Bangkok.
Today morning after an American breakfast we will proceed to Safari world - Thailand’s only openair zoo where animals like Orangutan, sea lion, Elephants , dolphins, birds perform on stage.
Enjoy Lunch at safari world. Enjoy unlimited Indian hot veg/non veg Dinner at local finest Indian restaurant.
Today after an American breakfast check out the hotel, and go for some shopping in Bangkok.
Later, you will be dropped to Bangkok International Airport for boarding of your flight to homeland, with unforgettable memories.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for a quick reference, Kindly mail or contact our consultants for final quotation.
- Quotation is based on added hotels in specific categories, however the same is strictly on 'Availability' and in the case of change in accommodation supplement charges shall be applicable.
- Child Sharing for up to two children below 4 years without an extra bed is complimentary.
- Child Sharing for 1 child above 4 years without an extra bed is charged only for meals and stay.
- In case of a requirement for an extra bed in the room, charges shall be the same as adult guest sharing charges.
Advance Booking Fee:
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 - 10 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure and refund shall be made as per applicability.CANCELLATION POLICY:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:Cancellation charges per person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
- In case of peak period, 100% cancellation charges applicable once guaranteed.
- For any refund case, final discretion by hotel/ ferry/ transporter .
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by booker.